- Roman blinds are curtains which, when drawn up, gather into folds;
- Depending on the selected fabric, Roman blinds can be used for:
- Darkening the room;
- Maintaining privacy;
- As an integral part of the interior.
- Wide range of textures, colours, and shades;
- Roman blinds can be adapted to windows, walls, and ceilings of all types;
- In the case of hinged windows, we recommend installing your Roman blinds above the niche or selecting roller blinds from the same fabric.
- In the window niche;
- On the wall;
- To the ceiling.
- Our range of fabrics includes:
- Fabrics for darkening the room and increasing privacy;
- For supplementing integral parts of the interior;
- Regulation options: a chain or a string.
- A possibility to fixate blinds at a desired height;
- The height of the area that is covered by Roman blinds when drawn up is 25 to 30 cm.
The same fabric can be used for making both Roman blinds and roller blinds. You may adjust the height of folds depending on the room and the place of installation.
Fully insured UK mainland delivery 7.95
We are also able to deliver to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man,Isle of Wight,Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland we can deliver to you too and the delivery charge will depend on the weight of your order. Please contact us for a quotation.