Depending on the selected fabric, roller blinds can be used for:
- Darkening the room;
- Maintaining privacy;
- Blocking the heat (the rays) of the sun;
- As an integral part of the interior.
- Wide range of textures, colours, and shades;
- A range of colours of mechanisms;
- Roller blinds can be adapted to windows, walls, and ceilings of all types;
- In the case of hinged windows, the roller blind fabric remains close to the glass;
- Selected types of fabrics are adaptable for wet areas;
- Roller blinds can be regulated not only from top to bottom, but also from bottom to top;
Roller blinds can be ornamented with a wavy trim at the bottom.
Roller blinds can be installed:
- Adjacent to the glass (window frame);
- In the window niche;
- On the wall;
- To the ceiling;
- On the skylight.
Our range of fabrics includes:
- Special technical fabrics for sunlight control;
- Fabrics for darkening the room and increasing privacy;
- For supplementing integral parts of the interior;
- For children’s room;
- Damp-proof fabrics;
- Dual layer fabrics.
- Available regulation options: using a chain or an electric mechanism.
- A possibility to fixate blinds at a desired height;
- Maximum dimensions of roller blinds directly depend on technical characteristics of the fabric.
When you choose the bottom-top roller blinds, you will enjoy a number of benefits with only one product:
- You will cover only the lower part of the window which will make you invisible to passers-by, while letting the natural light in through the uncovered part of the window;
- You will regulate the intensity of light.
Fully insured UK mainland delivery 7.95
We are also able to deliver to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man,Isle of Wight,Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland we can deliver to you too and the delivery charge will depend on the weight of your order. Please contact us for a quotation.