The most effective protection against the rays of the sun:
- The blinds are installed not inside, but outside. This deflects up to 80 per cent of the rays of the sun than normally go through the window;
- The air that circulates between the blinds and the window does not become hot;
- The blinds can regulate the lighting in the room by directing the light towards the ceiling or the floor. This is particularly important in ensuring a quality environment in an office setting (which is a requirement in work safety regulations);
- In daytime hours, the blinds help maintain the pleasantly cool temperature (providing optimum protection against overheating), also helping to save on heating expenses in winter, acting as an additional thermal bridge.
- Not many administrators of premises fully take into account the air-conditioning expenses – horizontal façade blinds considerably reduce air conditioning costs.
Facade blinds are exceptionally reliable:
- This is an eco-friendly products because the slats are made of aluminium;
- Renowned for their anticorrosive properties;
- Resistance to UV rays;
- Other atmospheric effects (profiles feature special polymer coating).
Options for regulating horizontal facade blinds:
- We do not recommend choosing the manual regulation method, which requires drilling through the wall or the window frame to fit a handle, because this makes it easier for dust to enter the room in summer, while in winter the resulting difference between temperatures increases the condensation of water.
- We recommend using an electric mechanism with a switch instead;
- Or an electric mechanism with a remote control;
- Or an electric mechanism by connecting the blinds to the ‘Smart House’ system.
We do not recommend using blinds at temperatures lower than -5 °C, because the blinds are intended for the warm season.
A wide range of colours, with more than 20 standard shades.
The width of slats ranges from 50 to 150 mm, depending on the architectural considerations of the building.
- During the warm season, horizontal facade blinds help maintain an up to 9 Co cooler temperature in the room.